Annapurna Circuit Trekking is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. The area presents an excellent cross-section of Nepal and offers spectacular mountain scenery. Heading north to the main Himalayan range the trail follows Marshyangdi valley, crosses snow covered Throng La Pass (5416m.), crossing Muktinath, an important site of pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists, it returns to Pokhara via Kali Gandaki river; the deepest gorge in the World or fly about 20 minutes to Pokhara will be a great momorable. This trekking trail is categorized as one of the best trekking trails and a "classical trek" in the world.
Trip Duration: 19 days
Maximum Altitude: 5416m.
Trek Grade: C
Start from: Beshisahar(Drive)
End at: Jomsom/Pokhara(Flight)
Best Season: April-Jun, Sept-December.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath, Bouddha and Syambhunath). O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Basisahar(760m)and trek to Khudi(820)7/8hrs. O/N at Lodge
Day 04: Trek to Bhahun Danda(1398m)5/6 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Chamje(1410m)5/6 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bagarchhap(2110m)5/6 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 07: Trek to Chame(2680m)5/6 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Pisang(3100m)4/5 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Manang(3440m)3/4 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 10: Rest/Acclimatization at Manang.O/N at Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Churi Leder(4250m)5/6 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Throng Phedi(4450m)3/4 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 13: Cross Thorung-La pass(5416m) and trek down to Muktinath(3760m)7/8 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 14: Muktinath Rest. Visit Muktinath Temple and other places. O/N at Lodge
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom(2750m)6/7 hrs.O/N at Lodge
Day 16: Fly to Pokhara(820m).Afternoon half day sightseeing in valley.O/N at Hotel.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu.6/7 hrs (Optional Flight). O/N at Hotel
Day 18: Free day for shopping. Cultural Dinner program at evening. O/N at Hotel.
Day 19: Final Departure.
Tour Cost: From USD$ 1015.00( Euro 865.00) Per person
* Airport Tranfers
* 5 nights twin sharing accommodation on BB plan in standard hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara
* City sightseeing on private vehicle.
* Domestic flight
* Transportaion to Pokhara and back on tourist coach.
* National parks and Trekking Permit
* Twin sharing accommodation in Lodge druing the trek period.
* Full board meal (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner) and Drinks ( Tea,Coffee and hot chocolate)
* Trekking Guide and and necesary Porters with their insurance
* First aid kits
* Airport taxes & Nepal Visa
* Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
* Personal trekking equipments and trekking insurance.
* Personal Insurance & equipment
* Emergency rescue cost
* Any applicable extra cost due to unavoidable